About this talk
Would you like to talk about hot CX topics with like-minded professionals across the globe? The main objective of this session is to get to know and network with CX colleagues from around the world in an informal way.
During this session, you will be divided to Zoom breakout rooms with fellow CX practitioners. A host/facilitator will be waiting for you there and assist you further. Do not miss this opportunity for an exciting discussion, a small game and sharing your views about hot CX topics, such as:
- What are the barriers organizations face to focusing on CX?
- How to balance CX against other priorities, e.g. cost optimization, standardization, profitability?
- How are customers’ needs and wants changing due to Covid?
- How have you changed your CX strategy during Covid vs before the pandemic started?
- What will the CX profession look like in 1, 3, 5 years?
- What values do you think are the most important from CX perspective? What are the common values of people in a CX community?
- How do you stay resilient during your CX transformation?
- How ca focusing on ’green’ sustainability result in a better customer experience?
- Can you blend AI with humans in customer interaction to improve CX?
- How does CX contribute to developing emotions and as a result loyalty from your customers?
We are sure that you will enjoy this session as much as we have enjoyed getting prepared for it with all the facilitators! See you!
Please note! The number of participants to the Facilitated Networking sessions is limited.
- Michelle Badenhorst
- Jim Bass
- Rosaria Cirillo
- Gabor Gellert
- Olga Guseva
- Andrea Hanyecz
- Emily Jenkins
- Fruzsina Keszocze
- Nick Lygo-Baker
- Spiros Milonas
- Manuela Pifani
- Tamas Sonkoly
- Laura Tengerdi
- Akos Tolnai
- Tamas Turi
- Anastasia Vladychynska
- David Wales
- Mike Wittenstein
- Betul Yilmaz